• About
  • Employers
  • Contact

Save your employees’ lives with breast cancer prevention and early detection.

employers page hero

The status quo isn’t cutting it.

Existing solutions let millions of women fall through the cracks.

Screening
Mammogram
Genetic testing
OBGYN / patient care

Most insurance plans only cover breast cancer screening starting at age 40, but millions of women develop breast cancer long before that.

Source: Health Resources & Services Administrations, 2022 – Women’s Preventive Services Guidelines

Mammograms aren’t accurate for women with dense breasts - and that’s a full 45% of women.

Genetic testing only finds the highest possible breast cancer risk for the 1.6% of women with genetic mutations; it doesn’t provide any risk assessment for the remaining 98.4%.

Source: Nejm. New England Journal of Medicine, 2021 – A Population-Based Study of Genes Previously Implicated in Breast Cancer

Only 5% of OB/GYNs and primary care doctors appropriately assess breast cancer risk for their female patients.

Source: National Cancer Institute, 2022 – Dense Breasts: Answers to Commonly Asked Questions

Our Strategic Partners

Quest Diagnostics
Orchid Health
The Lanby
Anthem

How It Works

Gabbi partners with employers to expand access to breast cancer prevention and early detection.

  • 01

    Risk Assessment

    Women answer a few questions about their health, habits, and family history to start calculating their breast cancer risk.

  • 02

    Personalized Risk Estimate

    Our proprietary algorithm compares their data against the world’s largest and most diverse breast cancer dataset to develop an accurate risk estimate.

  • 03

    Action Plan & Concierge

    Women receive a personalized action plan to proactively check for breast cancer, and maximize their chance of life-saving early detection. If they do find a lump, Gabbi’s expert concierge team is waiting to arrange diagnostics and care.

  • 04

    Ongoing Awareness

    Gabbi works with your HR team to arrange educational programming for Breast Cancer Awareness Month each year, including live events, handouts, and more.

With Gabbi, Mira would have likely been diagnosed at Stage 1.

Mira
Meet Mira, 35 years old

She was diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer = $260k for first year of treatment. With Gabbi, you can support getting women detected at a life saving stage, not a life ending stage.

Mira

Gabbi’s employer partners can

Save employees’ lives with early detection.

99%of diagnosed women survive when breast cancer is caught at early stage
vs
25%only survive a late-stage diagnosis.

Drastically reduce healthcare costs

A diagnosis at stage 2 costs $100,000 less than a diagnosis at stage 4, not to mention the employer cost of sick leave for a late-stage diagnosis.

Early Stage
$162.2k
Late Stage
$266.1k

Offer inclusive health care benefits.

Gabbi’s proprietary risk algorithm is built off of the world’s largest and most diverse breast cancer dataset, so employees from all backgrounds can understand their risk.

Increase member engagement

Gabbi’s prevention and early detection tools are high-converting and effective.

95%risk assessment completion rate among women who start

risk assessment completion rate among women who start

67%of women follow through with Gabbi’s action plan

of women follow through with Gabbi’s action plan

80% of women report increased understanding of their risk after taking the Gabbi assessment

of women report increased understanding of their risk after taking the Gabbi assessment

Get Started

Is your organization ready to eradicate late-stage breast cancer?

Contact Us

Keep in touch

Thank you!
Press
Contact Ushello@gabbi.com
InstagramTwitterLinkedIn
PrivacyTerms